Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 2 Day 3

Same workout as Day 1 and Day 2.

Finally. Miscellaneous issues have kept me from running the last couple days. In my former life, I would have probably used this as an excuse to give up, but for some reason, I seem to have turned a corner.

I wasn't feeling guilty about not running, I was MISSING not running. It has been a long, looonnnggg time since I felt that way.

It was really cool this morning and I took the little dog with me. Lilly Pepper loved it, but her legs are about four inches long. She was pretty wiped out and went back to sleep as soon as we got home.

I am supposed to rest tomorrow, but I really have an urge to get started on Week 3. We'll see if that holds until tomorrow morning.


Shoes: Brooks Ravenna
Miles Today: 2
Miles Total: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment