Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 2 Day 2

Workouts are like brushing my teeth; I don't think about them, I just do them. The decision has already been made.
Patti Sue Plummer

Same workout all this week as the first day. 

Feel better today. It's so weird because I hurt so bad after that first day that I was not thinking I was going to make it. But today I feel great. My legs are a little tight and I probably need to make a point of stretching more when I get done. 

I found the quote above the other day somewhere on the internet. It really changed my thinking more than anything else ever has. If I wake up in the morning and give myself the choice of whether or not to do something, there is a pretty good chance that I will talk myself out of it. Maybe I need to put a toothbrush next to my alarm clock as a reminder.

Temperature: 66
Miles this Week: 2
Miles Total: 10
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna

No comments:

Post a Comment