Friday, June 17, 2011

C25K Week 1 Day 2

This workout is the same as W1D1


I was going to do it yesterday, but I woke up to an early morning into late afternoon thunderstorm. I don't mind running in the rain, in fact I love that kind of weather, but I'm not so gung-ho as to take my chances with lightning. Have you ever SEEN the movie Caddyshack???


I actually got a late start this morning thanks to another morning storm. By the time I got done the bank said 85 and the humidity was surprisingly high considering the system that moved through.


It's probably a good thing that I had to wait an extra day to workout because I was having trouble moving my legs. My quads were hurting more than they ever have, but this morning I could make it down the stairs without wincing. 


I am not good at counting my laps, so I'm not completely sure on this, but I think I ended up covering a little over two miles again.


I'm not sure how to record mileage. Do I count the walking, or only the running? I'm going with only the running right now, although it might seem more impressive if I add in the warm-up and cool-down :)


Temperature: 85, no wind
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna

Miles this Week: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment