Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 3 Day 3

So I didn't want to run today. We drove home from Tennessee yesterday and spent 11 hours in the car. My shoulders hurt and I can't seem to straighten my legs.

So I told myself I was going to take the day off. Another day. I didn't run at all while we were there.

For some reason, I took The Kids down to the track and ran.

I almost stopped.

My shins hurt so bad on the first 200 I thought I would cry.

When I got done, some random thought went through my head that really kept me going.

What would I tell one of my kids? I would tell him to suck it up and walk it off, that's what.

So that's what I did. I got through the workout and you know what? I felt better. Good even.

So I've made it through Week 3. To be honest, when I started, I wasn't sure I would stick with it. But here I am :)


Shoes: Brooks Ravenna
Miles Today: 2
Miles Total: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment