Friday, July 15, 2011

C25K Week 4 Day 2

Haven't run this week.

I have been out of town for a class and I just can't get out of my motel to find a good spot to run. For the last four days I have sat in class for eight hours learning how to teach physics. By the time I get out, I am so exhausted that I can't see straight.

And then I go do my homework :(

Oh, and did I mention is was 111 yesterday afternoon???? Ugh.

I'm home today and wasn't sure if I was going to make it outside. But I felt pretty good this morning when I woke up, so I headed out. for Day 2. After mostly sitting for the last four days, I wasn't positive that my legs would actually remember how to propel me forward.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I made it through with more than a little bit of coaxing, but I had a lot of class stuff going on in my head, so that kept me distracted enough to get me to the end.

Plus, I got so see a deer and the tiniest little fawn I have ever seen run across the shot put ring :)

Temperature: 83 and soooo, so muggy
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna
Miles Today: 2.5
Total Miles: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment