Monday, August 1, 2011

C25K Somewhere in There

I haven't been running this week. I've been in class all day, every day and I have some kind of lingering stomach bug. And I don't know where you live, but here at home, it's been well over 100 degrees for way too long.

But today, I got a few of my cross country kids to meet at the track. All seven of us headed out for a run. We went 2 1/2 miles and I made it. I can't believe it. Now, granted, I have a very slow fella that I ran with and we walked a few steps a few times, but still, we made it.

I was really worried about running since I hadn't for so long. My plan was to go back and redo the last week of the Couch program. Now that I look at it, I'm pretty much right where I want to be at Week 5 Day 3. Now that is pretty exciting!


Temperature: @*%^! hot with some ungodly high humidity.
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna
Today: 3 miles
Miles Total: 28.5

No comments:

Post a Comment